Riffing on names for my B/X-5e hack

So far, I have been using "RedNext" as my working title (mix of 'red box' and 'd&d next'). As I am progressing, I am thinking I should go with a better name. These are the ones I've toyed with so far:

Vaults & Wyrms
Wyrms & Warlocks
Crypts & Chaos
Catacombs & Crypt Things
Orcs & Owlbears
Ruins & Rust Monsters
Tombs & Horrors

Adventures in the Unknown
Into the Unknown
Journeys to the Unknown
Unknown Journeys
Basic Adventures
Into the Underworld
Journeys to the Underworld
Underworld Adventures

So far, I am leaning towards

Into the Unknown

thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy Map Review IV: Forgotten Realms

Fantasy Map Review II: Greyhawk

Fantasy Map Review III: Dragonlance

Review: Five Torches Deep

Comparison: Five Torches Deep vs Into the Unknown